Never taken a group tour? Not sure it’s the way to go? Then consider these important facts before you attempt to go off on your own:
1. You simply can’t beat the price! Tour operators volume contracting for hotels and services provides you with travel at wholesale rates. You’ll know the cost in advance. Travel relaxed and hassle-free, knowing that all arrangements have been made for you by reliable specialists.
2. Enjoy the company of interesting fellow travelers, as active, sociable, and curious about the world out there as you are. Many lasting friendships begin on a coach tour.
3. With a professional tour director you not only see the sights, you learn about their meaning as well — a stimulating and enriching experience.
4. Sharing a luxurious, fuel-efficient motorcoach and the services of an experienced driver with other travelers is much more pleasant and ecologically sensible than driving yourself.
5. Who likes standing in line? Because your visit has been arranged months in advance, your group will be ushered to the head of the line at many of Europe’s most popular attractions.
6. A coach tour is carefully planned to make the best possible use of your time. A lifetime of caring for people just like you has taught our selected tour operators which sights and activities you enjoy most, and how much free time you need to explore on your own. Once you’ve discovered the special advantages and delights of group touring, you’ll never want to travel any other way again!